Sunday, November 26, 2006

YaarOn...

No more late night chatting...No more second show movies...
No more get togethers...No more sleeping at last bench..
No more late night studies..No more last moment preparation..
No more copying...No more bunking classes...

When i was in 12th standard i said Good bye to my childhood..
At UG to my adulthood...

But during all these stages my heart never cried..

But today as i sit and ponder over the past my heart aches...Tears roll by....

But why ??

Itz time to say a final GOOD BYE...
A Final Good Bye...

Itz time for me to say GOOD BYE for ever to my STUDENT LIFE...
A life filled with many memories..Many moments which i cherish...Many incidents which touched my heart...Many frenz who changed my life...Many teachers who inspired to me to dream high....All dis comes to an end..

From now on i tred alone...
I walk alone...

As i pen down these feelings i wish all my frenz, fr my days of KG to MBA days, all the very best in their lives...

No comments:

Followers