Saturday, November 11, 2006

gun Show...


This is one of the most memorable weekends I ever had in Athens, Ohio. The early sun rays woke me up as early as 9..:) The previous night I, Anand and Bincy have decided that this weekend should be something different from the usual ones. We decided to have lunch at a Chinese restaurant which none of us checked it till date. From there we decided to go for a good comedy movie and come back. As I got ready the clear skies suddenly became cloudy and it started pouring. It became heavy as the day progressed. At 1.20 when 3 of us were ready to leave the apartment to our surprise the transit which was supposed to come to Courtyard at 1.35 was leaving. Even if we run as fast as P.T.Usha we decided that we will not be able to make it. A little bit disappointed about the happenings of the day we came down to see if transit is waiting for us…As if v r President of US…Anand called the Meter down on my advice….As the time ticked the transit reappeared at 1.40 in front of Courtyard.

We reached University Mall at 2.35… We entered the Buffet China and had good “oily” Chinese food. As we were talking n havng food I dropped the coke on the table…I was trying lil stylugiri n have 2 face the consequence… Once our stomachs’ are full v came out n found that v still had 35 mins before the movie starts…

There was a Gun Show going on next 2 Athena Grand.. I and Anand decided to check this out as both of us luv Guns n action… In our routine boring lives v thought dis z some gud adventure… Free entry for Children and Ladies..

Bincy wanted 2 shop.. I never understood gals… very complicated u c.:)

I and Anand entered the Mall loaded wid Double Barrels, Snipers, Laser Devices, Knives, .20 mm, Hunter Rifles, AK 47, Machine guns, various knives, Mataka and the list goes on..

The stinky sweat fr mall tickled my nose as I paid my $ and enterd the mall..Wat a welcome..:)

The machines were real.. Aaaww man.. These are things they show in action movies..

I tuk the pistol used in Cow Boy movies and twisted this way n dat way.. the guy fr other side was staring at me.. A professional handling..

He asked me if I ever used guns previously.. Smilingly I replied dat I watch lot of action movies..:)

V saw AK 47.. The machine many villains used in the movies.. From there I checked the mAtaKa… the Japanes one.. 20$.. The old man almost tempted me 2 buy one..

As v were passing the stinking mall v saw Darts.. Stallone using dem in Rambo.. u remember.. The darts were freaking pointed.. There was a student who bought the entire set… From there v went on 2 c Knuckle duster for 3$.. next 2 it was Americans Bedis..:)

FBI…J Agan 3$..

Now comes the interesting part.. I enter the laser section.. I c the Laser Binoculars (Only 4 nyte use) I c the price.. 395$.. I decided 2 buy in near future.. n the guy comes 2 me n laughs n says.. “ U guys wanna c some real stuff” I nod n he opens the suit case… All the items which probably v saw in Mission Impossible n some Bond movies.. Cameras, Binoculars, Nyte Shades..:) My heart skipped its beat when I saw the price tag… 4580$ only…

But they were real gud…Now to Sniper section.. It was whn i used to play Max Payne dat I fell in luv wid dis instrument… I was takng each sniper into my hands and checking out.. Manually adjusting some n checking the automated ones too.. Boy !! I was in seventh heaven..:) I checked the short ammos lying next 2 these machines.. The pointed pistols.. Agan back 2 snipers.. Dis time I asked Anand 2 take a snap of me wid a “real” sniper. Anand tuk my snap fr my mobile.. Then on v saw the stuff exclusively used by FBI.. The caps are being sold.. The rifles used for hunting..Air Machines.. There was rifle which Indian v c in Indian constables..:) I tuk it proudly..:)

V were 4 tables away from exit.. It was movie time.. I wanted 2 stay there for some more time actually..:) Anand tried 2 capture me wid one more pistol…

Ready, Action…Clllii

A guy comes and snatches the fone from his hands.. Both of us r like wat ?? I kept the pistol down n approached him..

Man.. I guess he didn’t take bath fr years.. Bad breath.. He smells.. Aaawww..

“Are u the guys who tuk snaps on sniper section ? I confirmed him dat it was me n anand.. The guy was so furious… He told "u guys r gone".. He walked n I can hear him breathe heavily n his face turning red.. I and Anand walkd as if nothng hapnd… very slowly..

I told him dat v were unaware of takng snaps inside the mall… Man whn the guns n snipers r being sold openly in public wid ENTRY FREE 4 children n Ladies.. Wat big deal if I take a snap wid ma fav machine.. I didn’t speak all dis wid dat Fat ass obviously..:) I was telling anand…

Finally he tuk us 2 concerned authority.. Dat fellow z lke me.. He yawned n said wat did u do ? I explained him evrythng n apologized.. I told him v were unaware abt dat.. He told datz fne.. n askd me 2 delete the snap infront of him.. I thought of orkutting… but alas ! so ladies don’t feel bad..:P

Den v came out n described the whole event 2 Bincy.. Fr there v went 2 the movie.. The movie was gud.. Stranger than Fiction..

Still it was raining and v tuk a cab dis time…

n here iam sitting on my bed lissening to Main Hoon Don fr Don…

A memorable weekend..:) Isn't it ??


No comments:

Followers